News | October 16, 2012
SMAP/GPM/GRACE-FO/SWOT Joint Mission Tutorial Workshop, Reston, VA
The tutorial workshop was hosted by the U.S. Geological Survey at the USGS National Center, 12201 Sunrise Valley Dr., Reston, VA on October 17-18, 2012.
- Identify a large target audience for multi-sensor hydrology data
- Understand user requirements for using soil moisture and other NASA data in various fields of hydrology
- Merge mission data in order to leverage research in hydrology and water management
- Identify data models and research where SMAP, GPM, GRACE-FO and SWOT can help address climate and hydrology policy questions
- Promote Early Adopter research and collaboration opportunities
Please fill out the Workshop Survey and return to Vanessa Escobar (email below).