The tutorial workshop was hosted by the U.S. Geological Survey at the USGS National Center, 12201 Sunrise Valley Dr., Reston, VA on October 17-18, 2012.
- Identify a large target audience for multi-sensor hydrology data
- Understand user requirements for using soil moisture and other NASA data in various fields of hydrology
- Merge mission data in order to leverage research in hydrology and water management
- Identify data models and research where SMAP, GPM, GRACE-FO and SWOT can help address climate and hydrology policy questions
- Promote Early Adopter research and collaboration opportunities
Please fill out the Workshop Survey and return to Vanessa Escobar (email below).