The second meeting of the SMAP Science Definition Team was held on March 17-18, 2009 at the Westin Hotel in Pasadena, CA.
Discussions at the meeting included:
- Resolution of Science RFAs from the SRR/MDR review
- Spacecraft and downlink limitations on data transfer rates/volumes
- Implementation approach for the Science Data System
- Review of algorithm development progress
- Cal/Val and Applications plans
The meeting agenda is available here.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Eni Njoku
Jet Propulsion Laboratory