The first meeting of the SMAP Science Definition Team took place at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA 91109, on November 12-13, 2008.
Discussions at the meeting included:
- Overview of project and current status
- Concurrence on level 1 requirements
- Review of science data products
- Review of algorithm development process
- Review of key level 2 requirements
- Discussion of Cal/Val and Applications plans
The meeting agenda is available here.
For further information pleae contact:
Dr. Eni Njoku
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109